The ONCO Emergence Forum will feature a poster session to foster the exchange of knowledge among participants. Anyone interested in displaying a poster will have the chance to submit an abstract during the registration process.
- Abstracts submitted must describe studies or best practices in oncology research or clinical practice.
- Abstracts may only be submitted online with the registration form in the plain text-only field and may not have more than 300 words.
- Title, authors and affiliations of the abstract must be included.
- Abstracts must be submitted before May 13 at 10:00 pm (CEST or GMT+2).
- A scientific committee will review the quality of the proposals and approve the chosen applications.
- Successful applications will be notified by the last week of May at the latest.
- Successful applicants are expected to bring their printed poster, no larger than 90-cm wide and 120-cm tall. They will be able to hang their poster from 8:00 to 8:30 am on Thursday June 21. After providing valid ID, applicants will be given the necessary adhesive putty.
- Dr. Miquel Angel Pujana (Institut Català d'Oncologia)
- Dr. Maria Abad (Vall d'Hebron Institut d'Oncologia)
- Dr. Sandra Peiro (Vall d'Hebron Institut d'Oncologia)